Review and Book
1. All reservations will be charged in full at the time of booking.
2. One night of every reservation is non-refundable. The first night’s rent, plus tax, is non-refundable.
3. Cancellations are completely non-refundable within 7 days of arrival.
4. Stays cancelled within 7 days of arrival are completely non-refundable. Bookings shortened during your stay will be charged through the amended final night’s rent, plus tax, and one additional night’s rent plus tax.
5. Unannounced pets may not be accommodated, and a refund will not be given.
All reservations must be made with a valid credit card. The payment card must be shown alongside matching photo I.D. at time of check-in. Any reservation (including, but not limited to, last-minute reservations, reservation including pets, or debit-card reservations) may be subject to a security hold of $1000 on the payment card. Management reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
The following pet rules apply to all reservations made for Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites:
Our limited number of pet-friendly rooms are offered at the discretion of management.
We require advance notification of the attending pet(s) during your stay.
There is a $30 fee per dog, per night, plus occupancy tax.
Pets are never to be left unattended, or allowed to bark excessively or disturb other guests. Owners are responsible for any breakages, staining, or other damages caused by a pet. In the event of any damages, repairs will be charged in full to the customer's card, including a convenience fee of up to $1000.
While our rooms are clean and free of pet smells, some guests will naturally have allergies. For their comfort, we provide 4 hypoallergenic rooms. Please call or email us for further details prior to your arrival, and we will do our best to assure you of a comfortable, pet-free space.
A $200 cleaning fee will be charged to the owner's account should any pet enter these rooms.