Review and Book
Established in 1946, The Green Gables Motel & Suites is well-known for its unique style and ambiance. Each room has a gable covered porch looking onto the central court. The property is a AAA approved hotel surrounded with mature pine trees and offers a large grass picnic area and propane BBQ’s. We ...
1 King Bed: Offering Microwave and Refrigerator, Satellite TV, A/C, Free WiFi and Free Continental Breakfast.
Features Two bedrooms with One King, One Queen and Queen Fold out.Full Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Area and Bathroom with Tub. Satellite TV, A/C, Free WiFi and Free Continental Breakfast
Features Two Bedrooms with One King, Two Queens, Twin Fold out and Double Fold out With Full Kitchen, Bathroom with Tub. This suite features Living room, Dining area and Satellite TV, A/C, Free WiFi and Free Continental Breakfast. It has it's own private Backyard
1. Check-in is from 3PM to 10PM (Guests arriving after 10PM must request a late check-in in advance). The office is closed from 10PM to 6AM. If you have an after hours emergency, staff can be reached at 1-855-800-7069.
2. Check-out is at 11 AM, please leave your key(s) in the room or return them to Front Desk.
3. Cancellation Policy – If canceled or modified up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If canceled or modified later or in the case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
4. Cash Paying Guests – Prepay entire stay + up to $300 security deposit, refundable after check-out and room inspection starting at 8AM.
5. Parking – One parking space per room. Off-site overflow parking available upon request.
6. Pets Welcome in Designated Rooms – We are proud to be a pet friendly business. Pet owners must let us know upon check-in that they are traveling with a pet(s). The property has a pet area. When taking your pet outdoors, please be sure to use this designated area. Plastic bags are available for this purpose. Housekeeping: Pets must be removed from the room before housekeeping can enter to clean your room. Pets may not be left alone in the room. There is a non-refundable $15 fee per pet per night in standard rooms and a $30 fee per pet per night in our suites. Guests keeping pets in their room without notifying our front desk may be charged a minimum room-cleaning fee of $200.
7. Phone Calls – Local & 800 phone calls are FREE, toll & long distance calls require a pre-paid phone card (Front Desk).
8. Property Policy – This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind. You agree to hold the owners/employees of Burney Lodging harmless from any and all damages and/or liabilities to real and/or personal property, and/or bodily injury to you, and members of your party while staying on this property.
9. Smoking In Designated Areas Only – This policy exists to promote the health, comfort and enjoyable environment for our guests. Outdoor areas for guests that smoke have been provided. Please note that guests who smoke in non-smoking rooms or indoor common areas of the motel will be assessed a minimum charge of $200 per room recovery fee. Smoking is permitted in designated area(s). ALL ROOMS ARE NON-SMOKING.
10. Quiet Hours – 10PM noise curfew. If disturbing the peace and quiet of the other guests, you will be asked to leave immediately.